Tuesday 5 August 2014

"The City is my Canvas"


Its pretty rare that one will find stake boarders in Westbury, to be honest I don't think Westbury has ever been open to it. They skate while the afternoon traffic goes on its daily routes, people walking around going about their business and I am pretty sure you do get people who see it and would question it. lol.
I for one actually admire the fact that some kids are moving away from the norm of hanging on a corner,chilling just letting time pass. I see it as an openness towards doing something different which i feel is something our youth do not do.

" I see the city as my canvas, and I feel that every person can shape his/hers environment..
So picture life as been a blank canvas, and start painting that master piece.
Cause at the end of the day in my view, you only have one life and no one but you has to live it"


#ADEJONGHBOISHOT
:WESTBURY





No comments:

Post a Comment